💖A classic racing car as a windmill for the garden or on the balcony?
Ferrari 156 racing car with driver Phil Hill, Monza 1961 - Turn your own garden or balcony into a racetrack for your legendary Ferrari 156 as a slim windmill. Admire the rims that flash at top speed and fabulous driving maneuvers as the fast 1960s wind turbine car hits the wind in your backyard.
Racing car Lotus 25 with driver Jim Clark, 1963 - The Formula 1 racing car Lotus 25 is undoubtedly a milestone in racing history and there are many reasons for wesgift to include this vehicle as a wind spinner car in the new product line. Among other things, it is the first Formula 1 car with a monocoque-like construction, which is also standard in racing today for safety reasons. Instead of the usual grid frame, Lotus used a riveted aluminum box frame with a non-load-bearing body on top. The result was higher torsional stiffness at lower weight.
Racing car Mercedes-Benz W 25 “Silberpfeil” piloted by Rudolf Caracciola - For the brand new series of wind turbine cars, wesgift has chosen first a very successful combination of man and machine: Rudolf Caracciola in the Mercedes-Benz W 25 “Silver Arrow” racing car.
Size: Ength:38 cm; High:12cm; Width:8.5 cm; Height on the stick: approx.75 cm
Click on "ADD TO CART" to get yours now!
- We work directly with manufacturers all over the world to ensure the best quality of our products.
- We have a Quality Control department which helps us to keep our promise!
- Price is always competitive.
- Awesome Customer Service
- Amazing products along with High Quality
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Because the screen is bright and the contrast display is different, the picture and the real thing may have a slight color.there is not clear place can contact our online customer service oh, hope you understand!
You need to know these!
- Payment success & send e-mail for your confirmation before shipping.
- Please contact us([email protected]), if you need assistance.